The sales team is a critical moving part of an organization. Without a cohesive and effective sales training program, an organization will remain stagnant in sales. If your organization's sales team is lagging behind in sales, there are four things you can do, as their leader, to get them out of the gutter.
1. Place an effective leader to guide them: This leader is not necessarily the employee who's landed the most sales or has committed the longest to the organization, it is someone with the power to influence and motivate.
2. Implement One-on-one coach: If there's a bottleneck on the sales team it is important for the leader and the team to provide assistance and guidance to the bottleneck. This not only demonstrates the importance of a team, but it makes each member feel more valued and appreciated.
3. Put Your Team on a Sales Diet: Help the struggling employee manage his or her workload by creating day-to-day tasks and creating a manageable workflow.
4. Looking to the Future, Hire Smart: As Galante puts it: "The best way to handle lackluster sales representatives is to not have them in the first place, or to at least identify them early".
Click here to read the full article.
KNOLSKAPE offers a ‘Leading Successful Sales Teams’ sales training program that is designed to impart the necessary skills to participants. Learners will have the opportunity to lead a high-performance sales team in a simulated environment to practice their skills. Additionally, this day-long sales training program includes iLead, an award-winning software simulation that helps sales leaders hone their leadership styles in a safe learning environment.
The program enables the participants to achieve the following outcomes:
1. Improve top-line performance
2. Promote retention in sales teams
3. Improve skill and morale in sales teams
KNOLSKAPE’s award-winning simulations uses experiential learning and gamification to attract, grow and retain talent. Global Fortune 500 companies and Top-10 B-schools use KNOLSKAPE’s products and solutions for on-boarding, training, assessments, and talent engagement strategies.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
Published by: Hardik Chitroda in Blog