Many sales managers believe that extroverts are the best personality types to be in a sales role when, in reality, ambiverts are the most suitable for the position. First, let's address what an ambivert is- ambiverts are people that fall in between the spectrum of extroverts and introverts. Ambivert people possess traits of both introverts and extroverts.
The qualities that an ambivert person has includes:
1. Listening Skills: A good salesperson or consultant will listen very intently to understand the client's problems.
2. Enthusiastic Personality: Another trait that a successful salesperson or consultant has is a natural and genuine enthusiasm for the company he or she works for and the products they sell.
To learn more about this personality type, click here.
KNOLSKAPE offers Consultative Selling to organizations that need to create a strong sales team. Consultative selling is a sales model that focuses recognizing client’s problems and resolving them. The ‘Consultative Selling’ program provides the participants proven approaches to build trust with the client and to deliver delight by selling products and services that exactly match the needs of the client. This day-long program comes packed with a dynamic software simulation called ChangeQuest, role plays and interactive case studies to make the learning effective and durable.
Through this program, the participants will learn to:
1. Apply time-tested approaches for consultative selling to produce stellar results
2. Nurture trust by building credibility, maintaining reliability and being client-oriented
3. Ask insightful questions that uncover the unspoken problematic areas
4. Understand client’s pain points and generate options to best solve their issues
KNOLSKAPE’s award-winning simulations uses experiential learning and gamification to attract, grow and retain talent. Global Fortune 500 companies and Top-10 B-schools use KNOLSKAPE’s products and solutions for on-boarding, training, assessments, and talent engagement strategies.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
Published by: Hardik Chitroda in Blog