One comes across curated lists and book recommendations all the time. I was curious to know what talent leaders across organizations are reading currently. So I decided to ask a few, all of whom instantly obliged. Here’s what is keeping them occupied:
- The Singularity is Near: When Humans Transcend Biology, by Ray Kurzweil.
- Principles: Life and Work, by Ray Dalio.
- Don’t Sprint The Marathon, by V. Raghunathan.
- Extreme Ownership: How U.S. Navy SEALs Lead and Win, by Jocko Willinkand Leif Babin
- One Page Talent Management, by Marc Effron and Miriam Ort.
- The 100-Year Life: Living and Working in an Age of Longevity, by Lynda Gratton an Andrew Scott.
- The Content Trap: A Strategist’s Guide to Digital Change, by Bharat Anand.
- The Culture Code, by Daniel Coyle.
What’s on your reading list? We would love to hear from you!
- DESIGN THINKING SERIES || Part 4 of 4: Thinking Design Thinking – Ideation & Deployment
- DESIGN THINKING SERIES || Part 3 of 4: Thinking Design Thinking: Stage 1 – Discover
- Arresting the GIC Talent Challenge
- DESIGN THINKING SERIES || Part 2 of 4: Why should you care about Design Thinking?
- Four Blind Spots for L&D Teams to Watch Out For
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
Published by: Nikita Madhu in Blog