One comes across curated lists and book recommendations all the time. I was curious to know what talent leaders across organizations are reading currently. So I decided to ask a few, all of whom instantly obliged. Here’s what is keeping them occupied:
- The Singularity is Near: When Humans Transcend Biology, by Ray Kurzweil.
- Principles: Life and Work, by Ray Dalio.
- Don’t Sprint The Marathon, by V. Raghunathan.
- Extreme Ownership: How U.S. Navy SEALs Lead and Win, by Jocko Willinkand Leif Babin
- One Page Talent Management, by Marc Effron and Miriam Ort.
- The 100-Year Life: Living and Working in an Age of Longevity, by Lynda Gratton an Andrew Scott.
- The Content Trap: A Strategist’s Guide to Digital Change, by Bharat Anand.
- The Culture Code, by Daniel Coyle.
What’s on your reading list? We would love to hear from you!
- Practicing Mindfulness – 3 Ways to Achieve Stimulus-response Distancing
- Developing Emotional Resilience
- Custom Learning Trends to Watch Out for in 2020
- Best Online Communication Tools For eLearning Teams
- Coaching Series Part 2: The art of peer coaching for greater returns
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
Published by: Nikita Madhu in Blog