One comes across curated lists and book recommendations all the time. I was curious to know what talent leaders across organizations are reading currently. So I decided to ask a few, all of whom instantly obliged. Here’s what is keeping them occupied:
- The Singularity is Near: When Humans Transcend Biology, by Ray Kurzweil.
- Principles: Life and Work, by Ray Dalio.
- Don’t Sprint The Marathon, by V. Raghunathan.
- Extreme Ownership: How U.S. Navy SEALs Lead and Win, by Jocko Willinkand Leif Babin
- One Page Talent Management, by Marc Effron and Miriam Ort.
- The 100-Year Life: Living and Working in an Age of Longevity, by Lynda Gratton an Andrew Scott.
- The Content Trap: A Strategist’s Guide to Digital Change, by Bharat Anand.
- The Culture Code, by Daniel Coyle.
What’s on your reading list? We would love to hear from you!
- How-to Guide: How do coaching and mentoring contribute to leadership development?
- Digital Transformation Champion – A truly-effective transformation leader in the era of Digital.
- How-to Guide: Implementing Coaching & Mentoring in the workplace post COVID-19
- Transformation is Not Just Another Change
- How Individual Change Readiness Enables a Smooth Transformation
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
Published by: Hardik Chitroda in Blog