July 26, 2019 - Comments Off on BUILD INNOVATION CULTURE WITH DESIGN THINKING
In 2009, Airbnb was close to going bankrupt. Like so many startups, they had launched but barely anyone noticed. At this conjuncture, Design thinking played a major role in their transformation. A simple process of creative thinking triggered the team at Airbnb replace amateur photography of customers property listing with beautiful high-resolution pictures. Improving the pictures doubled the weekly revenue to $400 per week. Join us to understand more from Tushar Vaidya – GM Talent, LD&OD, Diversity at Mahindra & Mahindra on:
- What were some of the capability building challenge they faced in their journey?
- Change the way you approach problems and problem-solving. Understand the process of design thinking – from understanding customers to ideas & solutions to creating business value – in an experiential format.
- Solve real-life business challenges by applying design thinking principles.
- Solve complex challenges through the process of structured design thinking
- Tushar Vaidya – GM – Talent Management, LD & OD, Diversity at Mahindra & Mahindra
- Subramaniam Kalapathi (Subbu): Author, The Millennials | Exploring the world of the largest living generation
Topic: BUILD INNOVATION CULTURE WITH DESIGN THINKING
Date: Wednesday, 21st August 2019
Time: 10:00 am to 01:15 pm
Venue: Hotel The Mirador,131 / B, Link Rd, Chakala, Andheri East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400099
*This is by invite-only event. If you are interested, you can drop a mail to email@example.com with the subject line “Design thinking event”
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
Published by: Anand Udapudi in Events