Last Updated on
In this exclusive webinar on succeeding at work and in life from Chandramouli Venkatesan’s books Catalyst and Get Better at Getting Better. Founder & CEO of KNOLSKAPE Rajiv Jayaraman will highlight implications of the digital age on careers today, with lessons from his book Clearing the Digital BLUR.
The speakers will discuss:
- How success is not about how good you are, but it is about how good a model you have to continuously improve how good you are. The “Get Better model” as Chandramouli calls it. How to build this ‘Get better model’ and improve rapidly?
- Most people succeed in the 1st half of their careers, very few succeed in the 2nd half of their careers. How to prepare for success in the 2nd half?
- How to leverage life as a catalyst for success at work?
- What does it take to have meaningful careers in the digital era?
- What new competencies should you as a professional focus on?
Chandramouli Venkatesan – CEO (Special Projects) at Pidilite & best-selling author – Catalyst, Get Better At Getting Better.
Rajiv Jayaraman – Founder and CEO at KNOLSKAPE. Author of the upcoming book Clearing the Digital BLUR.
Date: February 1, 2019
Time: 11:00 AM IST | 1:30PM SGT
Published by: Anand Udapudi in Events