Leaders will always face problems during their term. What differentiates leaders from managers is their ability to resolve problems in a way that creates a positive impact to those around him or her. Effective leaders solve problems in four ways:
1. Have transparent and open communication: Involving your team in decisions and making sure they understand the reasons behind that decision is critical for cohesiveness
2. Take down barriers: Cross collaboration with other teams is a great step towards breaking down silos. Additionally, gaining others' perspectives will make the decision more thoroughly thought out.
3. Be open-minded: Surround yourself around other leaders that are open-minded. Being around close-minded individuals will only slow down the decision-making process.
4. Have a strategy in mind: "Without strategy, change is merely substitution, not evolution."
To read the full article, click here.
KNOLSKAPE offers a day-long program that invites participants to step into a ‘Day in the Life of a Professional’ through the use of an innovative program called Inbox Simulation. This program is specially customized to suit the needs of the organization and the target audience. Managing Critical Resources is an interactive case study that focuses on problem solving and mitigating loss. As the incidents unfold throughout the day, the participants are challenged to optimize the use resources and maximize impact.
Through this program, the participants will learn to:
• Manage their time wisely
• Delegate tasks and decision making judiciously
• Making decisions that maximize ROI on budgets
• Be responsive to client issues and improve client satisfaction
Note: The online version of this program is scalable and can be rolled out across geographies simultaneously.
KNOLSKAPE’s award-winning simulations uses experiential learning and gamification to attract, grow and retain talent. Global Fortune 500 companies and Top-10 B-schools use KNOLSKAPE’s products and solutions for on-boarding, training, assessments, and talent engagement strategies.
Published by: KNOLSKAPE in Blog