Last Updated on
In the current wave of digital disruption, HR is one of the first functions to be affected and is expected to upscale and be in sync with the latest industry trends while they simultaneously spur the organization on.
To help HR address these challenges, KNOLSKAPE and NHRD Bangalore are pleased to launch the Highly Digital HR (HDHR™) certificate program. The one-day workshop aims to help HR professionals develop awareness of digital trends and their impact on the HR function, leverage design thinking, and become change agents in the transformation process.
A well-crafted combination of a self-paced course and one-day facilitator-led a workshop, the program enables you to inculcate a digital mindset, which is now a necessity to augment the digital transformation in your organization.
- Understand the latest technological, social and industry trends
- Identify the necessary shift in processes and functioning of HR
- Understand data analytics and its importance in HR
- Derive insights from data to drive the digital transformation
- Solve complex HR problems using design techniques
You might like these
Published by: Nikita Madhu in Events