Here’s your chance to learn how KNOLSKAPE is helping organizations cope with this digital era and to see what the buzz about simulations is.
Clearing the Digital BLUR™
As you know, the Digital Age is upon us and disrupting business across industries. Rajiv Jayaraman, CEO and founder of KNOLSKAPE, will share his thoughts on surviving and thriving in this digital age. He will explain how traditional lines that define business are blurring away, and how organizations and individuals can navigate this disruption.
This interactive and thought-provoking talk was recently described as “terrifyingly interesting” and we are sure we won’t disappoint!
KNOLSKAPE is pleased to invite you to a half-day workshop, where you will be introduced to “iLead”, one of our award-winning gamified simulations, focused on Contextual Leadership.
You will experience this immersive learning tool first hand, getting a feel for what simulations are all about, and how they are a powerful instrument to complement your learning journeys. That’s not all! We expect to generate some thought starters for you on your own leadership styles and behaviors!
The session will start at 2:00 PM and will wrap up at 5.15 PM HKT Please bring your laptops, with either Mozilla, Chrome or IE 11 loaded, so you can play the simulation. We hope you can stay on for informal networking and snacks until 6.00.
Monday, 25th June 2018
2:00 PM to 6:00 PM HKT
Innovation Lab of Commonwealth Bank Australia (CBA), One Exchange Square, 13 floor, 8 Connaught Place in Central, Hong Kong
Other Upcoming Events
- Webinar – The future of learning – why, what and how
- Webinar – How technology can transform learning at your organization
- KNOLSKAPE is proud Silver sponsor for CII – 8th National HR Conclave 2018
- HR: Driving Innovation and Disruption in Talent Management – Malaysia
- Webinar: Why happiness at work matters – and 3 tips to increase it
- Webinar: The evolution of digital talent – Implications for talent development
- Webinar: Is your workforce ready for tomorrow? Insights on skilling the next generation
- Webinar: Role of HR in digital transformation – Insights from Digi Telecom Malaysia
- Webinar: Aligning learning needs to business requirements – Insights from the BigBasket culture
- Experiential Session on ‘Leading a Digital Change’ with an award winning simulation – Pune
Published by: Nikita Madhu in Events