The world of talent and workplace learning is constantly evolving. With the fourth industrial revolution gaining pace, modern learners of today have significantly different learning preferences. Organizations recognize the need to move with these times and to up-skill their workforce in line with the latest emerging trends in workplace learning.
Given this reality, we will deep dive into future of learning and discuss the following:
- Myth and Misconception about Millennials and Multi-Generational workforce
- What role do leaders and managers play in the modern workplace?
- How do we effectively assess for learning gaps?
- How can L&D create effective learning for our modern learners?
- Best Practices of harnessing technologies to meet L&D objective?
- How award-winning company, KNOLSKAPE and ACCENDO help organization address the modern learners?
The half a day workshop will be an interactive discussion and you have the chance of experience our award-winning simulation, ChangeQuest that focus on influencing skills. You will experience this immersive learning tool first hand, getting a feel for what simulations are all about.
Date: 21 November 2018 (Wednesday)
Time: 12 PM to 5 PM (Lunch will be served)
Venue: Connexion Conference & Event Centre Nexus, Bangsar South No. 7, Jalan Kerinchi 59200, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Other Upcoming Events
- Building Culture of Innovation through Design Thinking
- Challenges of L&D as an Innovation Arm in Organization
- Webinar – Uncovering the holy trinity of digital transformation
- BUILD INNOVATION CULTURE WITH DESIGN THINKING
- CLO EXCHANGE – Supporting and developing the learning culture in an age of digital transformation
- INNOVATION SPOTLIGHT
- Webinar – Managing business and talent for the platform economy
- Design Thinking MasterClass
- Digital Officer’s Perspective on Building a Digital-first Culture & Mindset
- Webinar – Unlocking the science of perfect timing with Daniel Pink
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
Published by: Nikita Madhu in Events