The world of talent and workplace learning is constantly evolving. With the fourth industrial revolution gaining pace, modern learners of today have significantly different learning preferences. Organizations recognize the need to move with these times and to up-skill their workforce in line with the latest emerging trends in workplace learning.
Given this reality, we will deep dive into future of learning and discuss the following:
- Myth and Misconception about Millennials and Multi-Generational workforce
- What role do leaders and managers play in the modern workplace?
- How do we effectively assess for learning gaps?
- How can L&D create effective learning for our modern learners?
- Best Practices of harnessing technologies to meet L&D objective?
- How award-winning company, KNOLSKAPE and ACCENDO help organization address the modern learners?
The half a day workshop will be an interactive discussion and you have the chance of experience our award-winning simulation, ChangeQuest that focus on influencing skills. You will experience this immersive learning tool first hand, getting a feel for what simulations are all about.
Date: 21 November 2018 (Wednesday)
Time: 12 PM to 5 PM (Lunch will be served)
Venue: Connexion Conference & Event Centre Nexus, Bangsar South No. 7, Jalan Kerinchi 59200, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Other Upcoming Events
- Webinar – Success in careers and the realities of the digital era
- Webinar – The future of learning – why, what and how
- Webinar – How technology can transform learning at your organization
- KNOLSKAPE is proud Silver sponsor for CII – 8th National HR Conclave 2018
- HR: Driving Innovation and Disruption in Talent Management – Malaysia
- Webinar: Why happiness at work matters – and 3 tips to increase it
- Webinar: The evolution of digital talent – Implications for talent development
- Webinar: Is your workforce ready for tomorrow? Insights on skilling the next generation
- Webinar: Role of HR in digital transformation – Insights from Digi Telecom Malaysia
- Webinar: Aligning learning needs to business requirements – Insights from the BigBasket culture
You might like these
Published by: Nikita Madhu in Events