Learners will develop sufficient knowledge, comprehend, practice and apply the competencies they are expected to display as managers.
KNOLSKAPE, an end-to-end learning and assessment platform for accelerated employee development has partnered with CII to train first time managers.
As individuals progress in their careers, the shift from a team member to a team leader brings not just more responsibility, but a need for change in the way one manages different stakeholders. The First Time Manager Program by CII, powered by KNOLSKAPE, aims to help high potential employees to take on leadership roles, address challenges and worries during the transition, and preparing new managers for a smooth passage into their new role, helping them get off to a good start.
At the end of this program, learners will develop sufficient knowledge, comprehend, practice and apply the competencies they are expected to display as managers.
The pilot batch of the program launched on 6th September, 2018 at the CII – Suresh Neotia Centre of Excellence for Leadership in Kolkata with 20 participants from organizations such as PACCAR Industries, Narayana Hrudalaya, Voith Paper Technology (India) Private Limited, and Imerys Steelcasting india Pvt. Ltd. The four-month-long program, designed and delivered by KNOLSKAPE, is a combination of simulation-driven classroom sessions to be held in Kolkata and MCQ-based assessments addressing 8 competencies:
• Master class 1: Influencing and Collaboration.
• Master class 2: People Acumen, managing performance and coaching.
• Master class 3: Managerial Communication and contextual leadership.
• Master class 4: Building trust and relationship.
KNOLSKAPE will deploy its AktivLearn gamified learning and assessment platform for the four-month managerial training certificate program. The program will culminate in a graduation ceremony where learners will be awarded certificates to mark their readiness as managers.
Commenting on their partnership with KNOLSKAPE, Indrani Kar, Head – CII-Suresh Neotia Centre of Excellence for Leadership said “With the core purpose to serve as a facilitator for development of leadership skills, attributes and business processes within organization and the ecosystem through education, training, knowledge creation/dissemination, the CII-SNCEL has partnered with KNOLSKAPE to embark on a unique program for First Time Managers. This program is designed to support managerial capability building by focusing on skills necessary to graduate from an individual contributor to a team leader towards driving high performance. The program will also equip debutant managers with all the real-life skills necessary for managing the new age fluid team structures.”
Co-curating the managerial certificate program with CII, Rajiv Jayaraman, CEO and Co-founder KNOLSKAPE said “Our partnership with CII is a great forum to arm first time managers with collaborative managerial competencies and people skills. Through the platform we look forward to address and fulfill the skill gap for our first-time managers.”
Source: Computer World from IDG
Other Latest News
- KNOLSKAPE Completes a Hat-Trick with 3 Brandon Hall Awards
- KNOLSKAPE strengthens leadership development partnership with Kotak Life Insurance
- Learning at the speed of digital – KNOLSKAPE at TECHR 2017
- Frost & Sullivan has named KNOLSKAPE as a company to watch for in the talent management space
- Rajiv Jayaraman, Founder CEO of KNOLSKAPE talks about multi-skilling to TOI
- KNOLSKAPE has launched SalesQuest Simulation to improve frontline sales effectiveness
- Dr. Lal PathLabs chose KNOLSKAPE to develop their leadership pipeline
- KNOLSKAPE and Leaderonomics announced partnership for advanced leadership development solutions in Malaysia
- KNOLSKAPE bridges talent gap for Indian Fintech industry
- HPCL selected KNOLSKAPE to upskill teams for efficient stakeholder management
Published by: Nikita Madhu in News