Bengaluru India, Monday, October 22, 2018: KNOLSKAPE, an end-to-end learning and assessment platform for accelerated employee development is a deemed GDPR complaint company for client data collection, analysis and protection. KNOLSKAPE is one of the early adopters of GDPR compliance outside the European Union. All KNOLSKAPE learning and talent assessment platforms and products are now GDPR compliant.
Keeping customer and regulatory requirements in mind, KNOLSKAPE employed a specialized risk and compliance consulting company to help accelerate the conformity to GDPR guidelines for all critical processes and functions encompassing – Human Resource Management, Finance & Legal, Product Development, Infrastructure, Instructional Design & Content Management, Customer Success & Facilitation, Sales, Solution Consulting & Marketing.
Commenting on successfully completing the compliance, Rajiv Jayaraman, CEO and Co-founder, KNOLSKAPE said “KNOLSKAPE has significantly expanded its global delivery capability to cover all continents. Therefore, securing GDPR compliance to continue serving our growing customer base has been an organizational priority. We are very pleased with our efforts to ensure the necessary process changes to adhere to the regulation.
Irrespective of the size of the company, The European Union drafted the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) mandate to be followed by any organization catering to a resident or citizen of the European Union. It applies to the following cases-
- A company employing residents or citizens of European nations.
- A client is a resident, citizen or registered company of the European Union
- The company’s client employs citizen or residents of EU.
Source: This Week India
Other Latest News
- KNOLSKAPE Completes a Hat-Trick with 3 Brandon Hall Awards
- KNOLSKAPE strengthens leadership development partnership with Kotak Life Insurance
- Learning at the speed of digital – KNOLSKAPE at TECHR 2017
- Frost & Sullivan has named KNOLSKAPE as a company to watch for in the talent management space
- Rajiv Jayaraman, Founder CEO of KNOLSKAPE talks about multi-skilling to TOI
- KNOLSKAPE has launched SalesQuest Simulation to improve frontline sales effectiveness
- Dr. Lal PathLabs chose KNOLSKAPE to develop their leadership pipeline
- KNOLSKAPE and Leaderonomics announced partnership for advanced leadership development solutions in Malaysia
- KNOLSKAPE bridges talent gap for Indian Fintech industry
- HPCL selected KNOLSKAPE to upskill teams for efficient stakeholder management
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
Published by: Hardik Chitroda in News