Raleigh, NC – October 25, 2018 – Training Industry today announced that KNOLSKAPE has been selected for inclusion in the Training Industry Top 20 list for the Gamification sector of the learning and development market. Training Industry, the leading research and information resource for corporate learning leaders, prepares Training Industry Top 20 and Training Industry Watch List reports on critical sectors of the training marketplace, to better inform professionals about the best and most innovative providers of training services and technologies.
“The companies named on the Top 20 Gamification Companies list are selected after an assessment of their gamification features and capabilities; the innovativeness of their offerings; and an evaluation of their scope, size and growth potential,” said Ken Taylor, president of Training Industry, Inc. “KNOLSKAPE qualified to be included as an industry leader based on the effectiveness of its client work in the past year, the extent of its geographic reach and the breadth of its client portfolio for gamification.”
“KNOLSKAPE has developed gamified learning solutions to help businesses manage digital disruption, especially as it affects human resources and human capital development,” said Danielle Draewell, market research analyst at Training Industry, Inc. “Our analysis of KNOLSKAPE found it to be among the leaders of the Gamification space in the corporate training industry.”
The Training Industry Top 20 list and the Training Industry Watch List for the Gamification sector, with brief company profiles and links to contact the listed companies, can be found at trainingindustry.com.
Other Latest News
- KNOLSKAPE Completes a Hat-Trick with 3 Brandon Hall Awards
- KNOLSKAPE strengthens leadership development partnership with Kotak Life Insurance
- Learning at the speed of digital – KNOLSKAPE at TECHR 2017
- Frost & Sullivan has named KNOLSKAPE as a company to watch for in the talent management space
- Rajiv Jayaraman, Founder CEO of KNOLSKAPE talks about multi-skilling to TOI
- KNOLSKAPE has launched SalesQuest Simulation to improve frontline sales effectiveness
- Dr. Lal PathLabs chose KNOLSKAPE to develop their leadership pipeline
- KNOLSKAPE and Leaderonomics announced partnership for advanced leadership development solutions in Malaysia
- KNOLSKAPE bridges talent gap for Indian Fintech industry
- HPCL selected KNOLSKAPE to upskill teams for efficient stakeholder management