This move comes at a time when key Malaysian companies across aviation, manufacturing, media, telecom and other industries are being brought into the KNOLSKAPE global client roster.
“The decision to expand our direct presence in Malaysia was a logical step in our customer support and servicing strategy,” said Rajiv Jayaraman, founder & CEO of KNOLSKAPE.
“We have always had our sights set on Malaysia and have been seeing tremendous traction in the market. Having a team on-ground will ensure that we dive head-first into the Malaysian market and deliver the same superior experience as we do for our clients across other geographies. We also have the opportunity to further expand our ability to service current and future markets,” he said.
Other Latest News
- KNOLSKAPE Deepens Its Learning Offerings By Partnering with Skillsoft
- KNOLSKAPE and FocusU Engage announce partnership for accelerated employee development
- KNOLSKAPE appoints Vivek Chopra as Executive Chairman
- KNOLSKAPE Growth Story Year 2019
- KNOLSKAPE welcomes Manu Nanda as Chief Business Officer for India Business
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
Published by: Nikita Madhu in News