Last Updated on
This move comes at a time when key Malaysian companies across aviation, manufacturing, media, telecom and other industries are being brought into the KNOLSKAPE global client roster.
“The decision to expand our direct presence in Malaysia was a logical step in our customer support and servicing strategy,” said Rajiv Jayaraman, founder & CEO of KNOLSKAPE.
“We have always had our sights set on Malaysia and have been seeing tremendous traction in the market. Having a team on-ground will ensure that we dive head-first into the Malaysian market and deliver the same superior experience as we do for our clients across other geographies. We also have the opportunity to further expand our ability to service current and future markets,” he said.
Other Latest News
- KNOLSKAPE signs 70 new clients in 2018
- Another year of record growth – KNOLSKAPE 2018
- Peter Drucker Graduate School uses KNOLSKAPE simulations for Organizational Development and Change Management Certificate Program conducted in collaboration with Landers & Marks OD Consulting
- KNOLSKAPE named a Deloitte Technology Fast 500™ Company
- KNOLSKAPE wins Brandon Hall Excellence award for the 4th year.
Published by: Nikita Madhu in News