The new release includes a major technology upgrade, important customer requested features and enhances self-service capabilities for reporting and analytics.
KNOLSKAPE, a leading provider of Talent Transformation Solutions for the modern workplace, announced the release of a major update to AktivLearn, its advanced gamified learning and engagement platform. The updated version enhances its core reporting and analytics features for learners and the L&D team, while also adding new features that boost overall user experience.
The highlights of this release are:
- Wholly integrated web and mobile usage analytics on a single platform
- 5x faster response time
- Integrated Action Learning Projects
- Real time monitoring of learning journeys and ALPs
- Participation analysis from a single learning component to the overall learning journey, including usage status, platform adoption, region, and learning patterns
- Easy-to-navigate admin mode for clients to trace their employee engagement and advancement.
- Advanced leaderboards and ability to monitor individual users, including identifiction of outliers and actions to improve program effectiveness
- Comprehensive reporting and analytics, including inputs on journey completion, number of active users, number of active courses, adoption of mobile learning components, heat maps and module level data, to name a few
- Real time feedback on learner experience
Vijay Kalangi, Co-Founder, and Chief Technology Officer, KNOLSKAPE says, “Organizations are becoming more and more data driven, and as the leading provider of talent transformation solutions, it is but natural for KNOLSKAPE to push the boundaries on providing industry best experiences for learners and L&D teams alike, while take learning analytics to the next stage. Our new release of AktivLearn includes important features and analytics to help HR and L&D teams take more data driven decisions.”
KNOLSKAPE provides talent transformation solutions for the Modern Workplace covering three key areas: Assessment, Development and Engagement. By leveraging experiential technologies, industry and business contextualization, and rich talent analytics, KNOLSKAPE helps accelerate learning, and transform employee experience to improve business performance.
More than 300 clients in 17 countries have benefited from KNOLSKAPE's award-winning experiential solutions. Using artificial intelligence, business simulations, gamification, machines learning, mobile, and virtual reality, KNOLSKAPE delivers transformative experiences for the modern learner and the modern workplace.
KNOLSKAPE is a 110+ strong team with offices in Singapore, India and the UAE, serving a rapidly growing global client base across industries such as banking and finance, consulting, IT, FMCG, retail, manufacturing, infrastructure, pharmaceuticals, engineering, auto, government and academia.
KNOLSKAPE is a global Top 20 gamification company, recipient of Brandon Hall awards, and has been recognized as a company to watch for in the Talent Management Space, by Frost & Sullivan, and as a disruptor in the learning space, by Bersin by Deloitte.
For more information, write to us at email@example.com
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
Published by: Hardik Chitroda in News