Last Updated on
KNOLSKAPE, unveils Kognitix, the next-gen neuroscience-based Games suite for cognitive assessments. This new inclusion into KNOLSKAPE’s Virtual Assessment solutions is a fun and an engaging way to hire talent as well as manage and assess the existing workforce without compromising on the robustness of traditional assessments.
Leading researchers in the field of neuroscience and cognitive psychology have time and again established the link between cognitive abilities & high-performance on the job. Cognitive abilities refer to the capacity to perform higher mental processes, like reasoning, thinking, learning, problem-solving, paying attention, etc. And in the age of Digital BLUR™ where digitization and digitalization are challenging the traditional way of accomplishing tasks in a rigid manner, it is imperative for the fluid workforce to stimulate their cognitive skills. The games under the Kognitix assessment suite assess a host of key cognitive abilities & traits that are critical to steer past the digital age, like Risk Appetite, Mental Agility, Attention, Speed, Response Inhibition, Cognitive Flexibility, Memory, Problem Solving & Decision Making, Planning, etc.
The games under the Kognitix assessment suite assess a host of key cognitive abilities & traits that are critical to steering past the digital age, like Risk Appetite, Mental Agility, Attention, Speed, Response Inhibition, Cognitive Flexibility, Memory, Problem Solving & Decision Making, Planning.
Kognitix games are designed to be highly engaging and enable peak candidate performance in a stress-free environment. Each game is short (about 5 mins of gameplay), is super-lightweight (under 5 MB in size) and can be played across various devices – be it a laptop or tablet or mobile handset. A short gameplay session captures multiple data points and provides a rich candidate profile report instantly. These games are based on neuroscience research & experiments that have been carried out in institutions and sociology labs over the last few decades and it has been developed ground up in Bangalore. To develop the games, KNOLSKAPE works with its in-house Industrial-Organizational Psychologists and global consultants.
Commenting on the need to integrate gamification in assessment tools Vijay Kalangi, Co-Founder, and Chief Technology Officer, KNOLSKAPE said “Employing gamified assessment tools for talent management and talent acquisition not only help in identifying key skills of an employee but can also positively impact employee behavior. The neuroscience-based digital games are devoid of any human biases, helping the employee to weigh his strengths and weaknesses in a stress-free environment.”
Source: BWPeople Business World
Other Latest News
- KNOLSKAPE Completes a Hat-Trick with 3 Brandon Hall Awards
- KNOLSKAPE strengthens leadership development partnership with Kotak Life Insurance
- Learning at the speed of digital – KNOLSKAPE at TECHR 2017
- Frost & Sullivan has named KNOLSKAPE as a company to watch for in the talent management space
- Rajiv Jayaraman, Founder CEO of KNOLSKAPE talks about multi-skilling to TOI
- KNOLSKAPE has launched SalesQuest Simulation to improve frontline sales effectiveness
- Dr. Lal PathLabs chose KNOLSKAPE to develop their leadership pipeline
- KNOLSKAPE and Leaderonomics announced partnership for advanced leadership development solutions in Malaysia
- KNOLSKAPE bridges talent gap for Indian Fintech industry
- HPCL selected KNOLSKAPE to upskill teams for efficient stakeholder management
Published by: Nikita Madhu in News