To succeed in today’s VUCA world, it has become imperative that managers are not only able to flex their leadership style. Simulations provide for the right learning approach by offering true to life situations in Leadership.
KNOLSKAPE introduces the strength of simulation-based learning through an open gamified workshop specifically designed to prepare professionals for business leadership roles.
You are invited to experience a Simulation-driven Contextual leadership skills workshop by KNOLSKAPE – One of the Top 20 Gamification Companies of the world.
iLead, one of our award-winning gamified simulations, focuses on Contextual Leadership Skills. You will experience this immersive learning tool first hand, getting a feel for what simulations are all about, and how they are a powerful instrument to complement your learning journeys. That's not all! We expect to generate some thought starters for you on your own leadership styles and behaviors!
Seating is limited, so please do confirm your attendance by e-mail.
6th July 2018
9 AM to 2 PM IST
Other Upcoming Events
- Webinar: Building a digital-first organization – Learnings from Publicis.Sapient
- Breakfast session – Capability building for a digital-first workforce hosted by KNOLSKAPE and Cross Knowledge
- KNOLSKAPE a part of CHRO Series 2018, Singapore
- [Mumbai, India] – Experience a Simulation-driven Contextual leadership skills workshop by KNOLSKAPE
- Webinar: Engaging a multi-generational workforce
- KNOLSKAPE is proud Gold sponsor for HR Magazine Conference
- [Hongkong] – A half-day Digital BLUR™ Framework and Simulation-based Gamified session
- [Malaysia] – A half-day Digital BLUR™ Framework and Simulation-based Gamified session
- [Hyderabad, India] – Experience a Simulation-driven Contextual leadership skills workshop by KNOLSKAPE
- [Singapore] – A half-day Digital BLUR™ Framework and Simulation-based Gamified session
Published by: Nikita Madhu in Events