To succeed in today’s VUCA world, it has become imperative that managers are not only able to flex their leadership style. Simulations provide for the right learning approach by offering true to life situations in Leadership.
KNOLSKAPE introduces the strength of simulation-based learning through an open gamified workshop specifically designed to prepare professionals for business leadership roles.
You are invited to experience a Simulation-driven Contextual leadership skills workshop by KNOLSKAPE – One of the Top 20 Gamification Companies of the world.
iLead, one of our award-winning gamified simulations, focuses on Contextual Leadership Skills. You will experience this immersive learning tool first hand, getting a feel for what simulations are all about, and how they are a powerful instrument to complement your learning journeys. That’s not all! We expect to generate some thought starters for you on your own leadership styles and behaviors!
Seating is limited, so please do confirm your attendance by e-mail.
6th July 2018
9 AM to 2 PM IST
Other Upcoming Events
- Webinar – Success in careers and the realities of the digital era
- Webinar – The future of learning – why, what and how
- Webinar – How technology can transform learning at your organization
- KNOLSKAPE is proud Silver sponsor for CII – 8th National HR Conclave 2018
- HR: Driving Innovation and Disruption in Talent Management – Malaysia
- Webinar: Why happiness at work matters – and 3 tips to increase it
- Webinar: The evolution of digital talent – Implications for talent development
- Webinar: Is your workforce ready for tomorrow? Insights on skilling the next generation
- Webinar: Role of HR in digital transformation – Insights from Digi Telecom Malaysia
- Webinar: Aligning learning needs to business requirements – Insights from the BigBasket culture
You might like these
Published by: Nikita Madhu in Events