Last Updated on
KNOLSKAPE, an end-to-end learning and assessment platform for accelerated employee development closes 2018 with a roster of 70 new clients. The customers signed on during the year are headquartered in USA, Singapore, Malaysia, China and India. KNOLSKAPE now works with over 370 large corporations across 25 countries.
This continued company momentum speaks to significant market opportunity and demand for the new-age, integrated experiential learning and assessment solutions delivered by KNOLSKAPE. In 2018, the organization has expanded its suite of learning solutions with self-paced learning courses and assessment solutions with Harrison Assessments for workplace personality assessment, and business alliances across Australia, Japan, Mexico, Nigeria, UAE, China and various South-East Asian countries.
"Our rapid growth is the result of our dominant position in the experiential leadership development space and our emergence as leaders in digital transformation solutions, both massive markets. Through our relentless focus on customer success and product innovation, we have become one of the fastest growing learning and development companies in the world, trusted by 370 large corporations across industries and geographies,” said Rajiv Jayaraman, Founder & CEO of KNOLSKAPE. "Over the past year, we have invested heavily in building partner networks that is not only critical for our business growth, but more importantly, allows us to help more organizations optimize their employee development practices and prepare for the digital age.”
As part of this tremendous growth, KNOLSKAPE has achieved a number of other major milestones, including:
- Completion of 10 years of service to transforming the landscape of corporate learning and assessment
- Accolades - Great Place to Work® certification, named as a Deloitte Fast 500 company, 4th year of Brandon Hall Awards, first award for KNOLSKAPE’s trademarked Digital BLUR Solution, and named a Global Top 20 Gamification company
- Thought leadership portfolio – KNOLSKAPE Insights Centre was set-up which pioneers research catered to Business, HR and Talent Development communities, spanning topics at the intersection of Digital Technology, Learning, Leadership and Organizational Culture. This body has already published 4 well-received reports
KNOLSKAPE is an end-to-end learning and assessment platform for accelerated employee development. Our core belief is that desired business outcomes are achieved best when learning needs are aligned with business requirements, but traditional methodologies for capability development require a new, more updated approach. Keeping with this philosophy, we offer engaging, immersive and experiential learning and assessment solutions - strategy cascading, business acumen, change management, leadership pipeline, digital capabilities and talent assessments. Leveraging a blended omni-channel delivery model, KNOLSKAPE offers instructor-led classroom sessions, live virtual sessions and self-paced courses to suit every learning need.
More than 300 clients in 25 countries have benefited from KNOLSKAPE's award-winning experiential solutions. A 120+ strong team based out of offices in Singapore, India, Malaysia, and USA serves a rapidly growing global client base across industries such as banking and finance, consulting, IT, FMCG, retail, manufacturing, infrastructure, pharmaceuticals, engineering, auto, government and academia.
A certified Great Place to Work® company, KNOLSKAPE is also a global Top 20 gamification company and Deloitte Technology Fast 500 company, recipient of numerous Brandon Hall awards, and has been recognized as a company to watch for in the Talent Management Space, by Frost & Sullivan, and as a disruptor in the learning space, by Bersin by Deloitte.
Subscribe to Our Blog
- Leaders, can we help the team take ownership?April 15, 2019
- Five Winning Tips for Great FacilitationApril 11, 2019
- How to train millennialsApril 8, 2019
- Engaging a multi-generational workforce – Webinar summaryApril 4, 2019
- Bridging the Skills Gap: Why Leaders Are Choosing Tech-Based LearningApril 1, 2019
Connect With Us
Published by: Anand Udapudi in PR