The Application obtains the information you provide when you download and register the Application. Registration with us is optional. However, please keep in mind that you may not be able to use some of the features offered by the Application unless you register with us.
Your Personal Information may be processed in the country where it was collected as well as other countries where laws regarding processing of personal information may be less stringent than the laws in your country.
User provided Information
We may collect and process the following Personal Information about you:
All information provided as part of any registration process on the Site or for the Application, such as your e-mail address, demographics, etc.
When you choose to contribute or post any content or provide any other information to the Services or to us through any means, we will collect all the information you provide.
If you complete survey that we use for research purposes, we will hold the information you provide;
If you are using the Application: The Application allows you to play Games through which we collect information about your game-play in order to identify and give you feedback on your cognitive, behavioral and personality strengths (“Traits”). Our Services may provide you with information about your Traits as well as information about how your Traits rank compared to other users (collectively, “Results”). The Traits of other users are only presented in aggregate form; users of the Games are not individually identified to other users by their results.
If you are using the Application: If you play the Games at the request of a recruitment agency or business, or your employer or a potential employer, your Traits and Results and such other information as you have provided to the Services will be shared with that business, and such information will contain Personal Information. We are not responsible for the manner in which any such business uses such information. They should have provided you with their own data policy in respect of their use of your Personal Information
When you contact us by sending us an e-mail or when you use any of our contact forms, we will collect any information that is contained in (and/or attached to) your e-mail, text message, demographics or that you enter into such forms.
Information obtained using technology
1. IP Addresses
We may collect information about your computer or other device, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers, ourselves or our customers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
• Understand and save user's preferences for future visits.
• Keep track of advertisements.
• Compile aggregate data about Site or Application traffic and interactions in order to offer better experiences and tools in the future.
We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf. You can choose to have your device warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser or device settings. If you turn cookies off, some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly.
4. Personal Information from Other Sources
We may receive Personal Information about you from outside the Site or Services, such as telephone, fax, mail, or from third parties that provide services for us that are related to the Services. We may add this information to the information we have already collected from you via our Services or Site.
Use of Information We Collect
We use information and data (including Personal Information) about you in the following ways:
- In general, information and data (including Personal Information) you submit to us, or to third parties that support us in collecting information, is used by us to provide you and other Users with the Services, to respond to requests that you make, to improve our Service and to better tailor the features, performance and support of the Services.
- To provide you with the information and/or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- We use aggregated anonymous data on our users for our own research, advertising and promotional purposes and to provide reports and other products and services to Employers and other third parties and to promote and advertise our Site and Services. For example, we may use such information to provide reports and information on personality types for specific jobs, demographic findings in relation to particular types of occupation or particular employers etc. We will not disclose information about identifiable individuals in providing these activities, products and services.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts between us;
- To notify you about changes to our Services;
- to provide you with announcements, notifications related to your use of the Services and other communications such as electronic newsletters, promotional e-mails or similar messaging.
- We may create anonymised information from Personal Information by excluding information which enables you to be personally identifiable. We may use this anonymised information for internal purposes, such as analysing usage patterns and user match statistics so that we may enhance the Services, and we also reserve the right to use and disclose such anonymised information at our discretion.
- Where you have been given an invitation to use the Application by a recruitment agency or business, or your employer or a potential employer, your Traits and Results and such other information as you have provided to the Services will be shared with that business, and such information will contain Personal Information. We are not responsible for the manner in which any such business uses such information. They should have provided you with their own data policy in respect of their use of your Personal Information
- We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers (except where they have consented), but we may provide them with aggregate information about our users. We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target. We may make use of the data and information we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers’ wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience.
California Online Privacy Protection Act, USA
Data Protection Act, UK
DPA is the act, under the legislation of the United Kingdom (UK), that establishes how businesses may legally use and handle personal information from users. It covers individuals’ safety since it protects them against misuse or abuse of their personal information. We don’t have any setup in UK to process the data.
Personal Data Protection Act, Singapore & Malaysia
In Singapore, the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (PDPA) is the primary governing law for protecting individual privacy. The PDPA applies to all electronic and non-electronic communications that deal with data collection, processing, or disclosure within Singapore, regardless of whether they have an actual physical presence in Singapore.
Disclosure of Personal Information
We may provide your Personal Information to third party service providers and suppliers who work on behalf of or with us to provide you with some of the Services and features of the Services and to help us communicate with our Users. However, these service providers and suppliers do not have any independent right to use this information except to help us provide the Services.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties, if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our app terms and other agreements; or to protect our rights, property, or safety or those of our customers, suppliers, Users or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
You may change your Personal Information (i.e. email address) by logging into the Services and editing your Account information. We may provide you with the opportunity to ‘opt-out’ of having your personally identifiable information used for certain purposes, when we ask for this information.
We may send newsletters, promotional communications or other similar messaging to our Users on our behalf and on behalf of our partners. You may opt-out of receiving such messaging by following the instructions included in each message. We may also offer you an opportunity to opt-out of certain communications by logging into the Services and editing your Account information.
We may send you service-related announcements when we believe it is necessary to do so. Generally, you may not opt-out of these announcements, which are not primarily promotional in nature. If you do not wish to receive these announcements, you have the option to deactivate your Account.
We may notify you when your personal information is collected by any third party that is not our agent/service provider, so you can make an informed choice as to whether or not to share your information with that party.
Any termination of your Account may involve deletion of your Account information from our live databases and all the information and data stored for such Account in the Services. We will not have any liability whatsoever to you for any termination of your Account or related deletion of your information.
When we delete Personal Information that we have collected from or about you, it will be deleted from our active databases but may remain in our archives.
Consent and Contact