Talent Transformation Solutions for the Modern Workplace
In the last 15 years, 52% of Fortune 500 companies have disappeared, and sweeping global forces continue to reshape the workplace and challenge talent management approaches. Non-interactive, monolithic, unidirectional approaches to developing capability are a thing of the past. Here's where KNOLSKAPE can make all the difference. We leverage technology to blend the traditional with the new, the accepted with the emerging. Learn more about our talent transformation methodologies.
Identify the right talent
Transform assessments with KNOLSKAPE’s Virtual Assessment Centre (VAC). With over 70 tools, the VAC helps companies bring exponential results to their talent assessments.
ABB – Global Business Services (GBS) partners with KNOLSKAPE to build a strategic leadership pipeline
PNB Housing Finance Limited empowers their Branch Heads to lead effectively with KNOLSKAPE
“Enabling managers is key to achieving commercial success. The value proposition KNOLSKAPE oﬀered through their simulations was a proxy for real time decision making, mitigating the cost of every decision taken by managers. Their solutions helped us not only ensure that our managers are equipped with the right skills for the job, but also redirected our approach to meet our learning philosophy, by developing learning programs that were immersive, experiential and high on engagement.”
- Landers & Marks OD Consulting partners with KNOLSKAPE for Organization Development & Change Leadership certificate program created in collaboration with Peter Drucker Graduate School
- KNOLSKAPE named a Deloitte Technology Fast 500™ Company
- KNOLSKAPE wins Brandon Hall Excellence award for the 4th year.
- KNOLSKAPE Named 2018 Global Top Gamification Company
- KNOLSKAPE is now GDPR compliant
- L&D function not yet viewed as a strategic arm: Report
- Webinar – The future of learning – why, what and how
- Webinar – How technology can transform learning at your organization
- KNOLSKAPE is proud Silver sponsor for CII – 8th National HR Conclave 2018
- HR: Driving Innovation and Disruption in Talent Management – Malaysia
- Webinar: Why happiness at work matters – and 3 tips to increase it
- Webinar: The evolution of digital talent – Implications for talent development